NOAPS 2017 BEST OF AMERICA EXHIBIT ART SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
It is imperative that your art arrives to Castle Gallery, Fort Wayne, IN on time and according to the shipping instructions.
The paintings must arrive between Wednesday September 27th to Wednesday October 4th, 2017. Late entries may not be exhibited. Ship your work to:
27th Annual NOAPS Exhibition
1202 WEST WAYNE STREET
FORT WAYNE, IN 46802
1. Artwork must be ready to hang with wire hanging materials strong enough to support the painting. No other hanging materials, including sawtooth hangers will be accepted. NOAPS and Castle Gallery reserve the right to refuse any artwork that does not conform to the above standards or does not conform to the eligibility standards outlined in the prospectus. Any refused artwork will be returned at the artist's expense.
2. Attach the NOAPS ARTWORK LABEL to the top on the back of your painting (See below to download the label). Every reasonable care will be exercised with all artwork. NOAPS, Castle Gallery, and any other organization or individual connected with the exhibition will not be responsible for loss or damage of artwork while in transit. We recommend artist insure their artwork while in transit.
3. All shipments originating from outside The United States must be FREE DOMICILE.
4.Clearly mark your shipping box with your name and address.
· Use bubble wrap and clear plastic sheeting for moisture and temperature protection.
· Airfloat Systems (800-445-2580) strongboxes/ crates and MASTERPAK (800-922-5522) boxes are highly recommended. Both Airfloat Systems and MasterPak offer discounts to NOAPS members. Use code NOAPS with Airfloat Systems to receive a 20% discount; use code NOAPSMA16 with MasterPak to receive 20% off Premium Boxes or 10% off Standard Boxes plus a free ArchivalPak Kit.
· No Wooden Crates or packing peanuts NO STYROFOAM PEANUTS OR POPCORN! If there are special instructions for packaging, please include them inside the package or box.
ATTENTION - VERY IMPORTANT INFO!!
1. Please use either FedEx (Preferred) or UPS. Please do not use the U.S. Postal Service it requires SPECIAL HANDLING which will take time and cause delays.
2. Please make sure the return label is Standard 3-day ground, and NOT Express shipping.
3. Please mark your return label standard ground. Express packages need to be taken to the UPS or FedEx location and it may take several days before this can be done which would make Express shipping is actually slower
a) A return shipping label as attached in the Shipping Instructions in our website and included in this e-mail below
c) Handling fee check of $30 made payable to CastleGallery (also applies to hand deliveries)
NO CODs. Place the check and the prepaid shipping form in an envelope attached to the picture wire of your painting
d) When Shipping from outside USA it must arrive FREE DOMICILE - Canadian Artists who need assistance with shipping please contact Michelle Murray firstname.lastname@example.org 780-231-0726